Massage Therapy in Orange City Fl and Deltona
Apple Neuro & Spine is proud to offer massage therapy for the residents of Orange City and Deltona, Florida. Massage has proven beneficial for lowering muscle and joint pain and for aiding in the healing process, and it does not contain any side-effects.
The Basics of Massage
Massage is a form of bodywork that involves the kneading of the muscles, ligaments and other soft tissues. Massage sessions typically last between 30 and 60 minutes. The massage itself can focus on the whole body or only on specific trouble areas that are giving the individual pain.
Types of Massage
- Swedish – This type of massage is the most relaxing. It is characterized by light to firm pressure and long hand-strokes. When most people think of a massage, they envision the Swedish massage.
- Deep Tissue – If you have tight muscles or sore spots, a deep tissue massage provides more relief. This type of massage works on the deeper layers of the muscles and soft tissues.
- Sports Massage – If you play a sort of exercise regularly, you may benefit the most from a sports massage. Sports massages are designed to help relax the muscles you use most so that you can recover quicker from workouts and sporting events.
- Personalized Massage – A personalized massage takes from multiple massage techniques in order to help achieve the health benefits you desire.
Benefits of Massage
Massage offers both mental and physical benefits that are cumulative. A few of the injuries and ailments that massage helps include overall body pain, joint stiffness, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety.
- Better Posture
- Fewer Headaches
- Improve Relaxation and Mood
- Improved Blood Pressure and Circulation
- Improved Healing of Injuries
- Reduced Muscle and Joint Pain
Your Massage Appointment at Apple Neuro & Spine, Serving Orange City Fl and Deltona
Massage therapy appointments, here at Apple Neuro & Spine, serving Orange City Fl and Deltona, always begin with an assessment on how you feel and areas that you feel need extra work. Once we understand your goals for the session, our massage therapist will tailor the massage session for you.
For example, if you are experiencing back pain, our massage therapist would spend extra time on your lower and upper back in order to provide you with relief while still massaging the other areas of your body so that you get a complete massage that relaxes your mind and body.
We can also tailor massages to help individuals with soft tissue injuries, like sprains and strains and sports injuries, and we can perform post-operative massages. We can even give massages to expectant mothers.
To schedule a massage appointment or learn more about our massage techniques, call us at 386-218-4902.